If you are looking to invest in Glasgow, you will find a city that has taken a very proactive and innovative approach supporting the development industry in delivering the city’s new infrastructure
With over £16 billion in capital investment since 2011 and home to a host of new inward investors, Glasgow embraces new investment and works with partners to deliver a compelling offer.
Glasgow City Council’s inward investment team provides one point of contact for all companies and investors interested in Glasgow. Invest Glasgow will work with you from initial inquiry to helping you set up in the city.
We can help you:
- Find the right site/location
- Identify partners, investors, developers and operators
- Fast tracking major planning applications or key developments
Glasgow is open for your business. A range of business incentives and support is on offer to establish and grow your company in the city.
- Investment incentives (Regional Selective Assistance, Venture Capital Fund and Equity Funding)
- R&D and innovation grants
- Tax incentives including tax credits and PatentBox (pay up to 56% less corporation tax)
- Lowest corporation tax rate of the G20 countries
- Location and property advice
- Access to partners and networks
- Access to Scottish research capabilities
- Business development support
- Staffing and recruitment support and subsidies
- Dedicated aftercare
Interested? Contact us now.