Ideal for London based investors, this seminar will allow you to meet the business leaders, academics and local government officials who will describe a culture of collaboration, a focus and determination to drive commercialisation and elaborate on the investment and location options that will help you consider the Glasgow BioCorridor as a location for your investment. With exciting innovations in stratified medicine and medtech adding to the already rich research base and high tech facilities available across a well connected geography, the potential in the Glasgow BioCorridor is easy to see. As the world turns its attention to Glasgow as it hosts the 2014 Commonwealth Games, there’s never been a better time to find out more.
Join us in London on 3 April.
Key note speaker:
- Kevin Moore, OBE DSc, Chairman
Glasgow Economic Leadership Life Science Work Stream
- Professor Anna Dominiczak, OBE MD, Vice Principal and Head of College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, Glasgow University
- Stuart Patrick, Chief Executive, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Turley, Assistant Director, Development & Regeneration Services, Glasgow City Council
- Peter Silvester, President, Biosciences, Life Sciences Solutions, Thermo Fisher Scientific.
|12:30||Light lunch and networking|