Find out more about investment and development opportunities in Glasgow.
We are pleased to invite you to attend a Low Carbon and Renewables “Invest in Glasgow” Event. This free to attend seminar is being held on Thursday 21 November 2013 from 11 am. The venue is The Scotland Office, Dover House, Whitehall, London, which is being made available to us by kind permission of the Secretary of State for Scotland.
Glasgow is at the forefront of low carbon and renewable developments as it seeks to establish itself as one of the most sustainable cities in Europe. Offering a culture of
innovation and collaboration plus a first class infrastructure, a number of high profile companies are already investing in the city.
Key Note Speaker:
- Calum Wilson – Director of Development, Scotland; SSE plc
- Alastair M Brown, Environment & Sustainability Manager, Land & Environmental Services, Glasgow City Council
- Stuart Patrick, Chief Executive, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
- Richard Bellingham, Director of Institute for Future Cities at University of Strathclyde
- Charles Frize, Managing Director, Luddon Construction Ltd